Day 420 za

So this is gonna end up sending on Tuesday for me bc the wifi is too buns to send anything...

Hey guys I hope you're all doing better than I did this last week, I gotta warn you though I had a pretty fire week so it's gonna be hard to beat 😉 

Sunday we baptized our two friends;  Mgcini and Makhauta!
My comp baptized them and I had the honor of confirming both of them.  What a special privilege and power we have to do this work here on the earth today.

Sometimes it shocks me that the creator of everything I can comprehend gave me a calling to find his lost children and bring them back.

He knows how imperfect I am, but he continues to see and trust my potential. God has been blessing this area despite my lack of confidence and stumbling blocks that I set up for myself.  He knows the intentions of our hearts, and I just love him so much for that.

Imagine being loved by someone who sees your struggles not as a mirror and reflection of who you are, but as a window that allows him to see through, to see all the things that make you who you are.
No clue if that made sense but it is really late at the time I'm writing this sooo.... hopefully it was fine lol.

Madre said I've been lacking in the crazy story department... I promise they're happening I just don't even know which ones I'm supposed to fit in the emails lol.

For those on my Google photo you'd see a vid where two dudes in front of me are strapped... idk who they are but we were all looking at a really bad head on collision that happened in front of us. It was a terrible thing to see and there were about 3 people that got zipped up into body bags... 
Wow that story was dark.

But it made me think of how precious this life is and it's truly just a time to prepare to meet the savior again.  Are you doing what you can to prepare?

Alma 42:4
 "And thus we see, that there was a time granted unto man to repent, yea, a probationary time, a time to repent and serve God." 

I need some emails to read during the week so HMU 🙏🏼 🤲 
🤍

Elder Cottrell