Back to uMnambith
Yay my Google photos glitched again and kicked half of you off, get back on before you miss something 😉
Guys I'm not gonna lie, I'm so tired rn and this email is gonna be about one inhale and exhale long so buckle up.
🚨 Transfer news 🚨
After 18 weeks of grinding in Pietermaritzburg I was told I was leaving to go and help out the UMnambithi Zone! Should be interesting to see what changed since I went there almost exactly a year ago ðŸ˜
Spiritual thought: Alma 29:10
I Love the people here in South Africa, what an amazing time I have to be here.
Without this Gospel I wouldn't be here, and without my Love for the Savior I wouldn't have stayed.
Life is hard, and it sucks from time to time, but i know I can always go and turn to Jesus to find peace, he is the Prince of it after all.
Shoutout to Ferguson and Hartley,
It was so sick to serve with yall!
I'm wiped out guys, catch you next week!
