Ngiyazi ukuthi kuyiqiniso

Hey guys I hope you're well, I gotta go to bed like 10 minutes ago so this is gonna be another quick one. 

The subject line is a Zulu phrase that means, " I know it's true. " 

This past week I have been able to see an abundance of miracles and see how the Gospel truly is the good news.

If it can completely change the lives of the people here, I know it can change yours as well. 

None of us are an exception to the endless love that God has for us, even if you want to escape it, you just can't.

So, start taking those steps TODAY, to be ready for that great day when he just wants to give you a big hug and say "I'm proud of you" 

Anyways, I'll hear from yall next week... right?

Love ya lots

- Elder Cottrell