Area Codes
So rn I'm sitting in our new house... yeah a house... not no apartment. Me and comp are no longer living it up in a 4-man with the other Pietermaritzburg Elders.
We also got booted out to tim-buck-fricken-2. So, idk how good this whole "deal" is. Feels like we're in a completely different area code...
The work this week was just miraculous, lemme tell you... GOD IS SO REAL.
The Lord is absolutely blessing up our area and I'm so grateful for it.
We had 16 friends come to church today which is absolutely amazing...
Following that we had 2 more baptisms for our friends in Lionspark, that group is growing really fast! Hopefully soon it becomes its own area and a branch 🤞
Today's email is gonna be so short bc we've been moving houses all day but here's a spiritual thought:
Love the lord thy God.
Love thy neighbor as thyself.
These are commonly known as the two great commandments, but something that I wanted to point out was that in order to follow the second one there is an implied 3rd commandment...
LOVE YOURSELF!!
Something that all of us NEED to do better at!
Maybe this week you could take yourself on a little date and go get a nice treat!?
You probably deserve it 😉
God cares so deeply and personally about you, a being that has created trillions of people, and yet he yearns to hear your prayers, he wants to help you and show you your strengths.
He isn't the type to never let us fall, but he will always pick you up, again and again without fail.
I know my Savior lives, even this very day.
And I will see Him again.
Fill me in on anything I've missed!
Love you all!
-Elder Cottrell
