No Ways

Y'all it's been a fat minute since I wrote, and I'm not exactly going to write a lot this time either.

This week was nice and I'm just going to tell some short stories. I've had some people tell me they don't hear many positive stories from my mission so here are some.

Thandukwazi: suffering from depression, we helped her find Christ and bring the peace and joy he offers to EVERYONE!  We also told her if she came to church the Lord would bless her life so much, she wouldn't even know what to do with herself.  Lo and behold, her small cake selling business went from selling 50 Rands a day... to over 700 Rand in an HOUR! Oh how happy I was to hear this awesome story.  (She's getting baptized soon!!)

Brandon: this one is a wild story that is way too long for an email, but basically he works at a safari park, and we got to spend a day out there with his future family, yeah that's right, he's proposing soon! We had just an amazing time out there with him and were going to start teaching him the gospel this week! 

Movie day
This was today and as a mission we earned ourselves a movie day on Pday, pretty cool if you ask me. But we were able to watch the Grinch. It was so nice to just sit and watch a movie again. It's been a long time since I've been allowed to sit and do nothing lol.

Transfer news
Yeah, it's already that time again, another 6 weeks has gone by.
Elder Fenn is leaving. 
I'm getting a new comp.
This is my 4th comp in my 4th transfer.
Hopefully he's a cool guy! 

Spiritual thought:
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the light.
He is the light of the world, he is set on the hill so that everyone can see him, and know the way to get back to him. I know Jesus has a perfect love for all of us - we just need to be humble enough to access it.  😊