We're Starving

Joking obviously, I just don't have a good thing to put in the subject. I actually eat plenty and I like the food, I was worried about that before I got here.

This week has flown by like actually how in the world is it already Monday? And just like every email I write, I have no idea what to talk about. The work is still slow here but hopefully it can pick up here soon this week. This email might actually be like shorter than Lord Farquad, but hey at least you're getting one from me.

Some highlights are:
- we went to the mall
- had a good meeting with a new person
- got held at spear point (didn't even know that was a thing, but hey it happened)
- we also got held at rebar point (again didn't know this was a thing either)

But all of these people are so drunk if you just tell them that there's free beer down the street, they'll go running there and forget you exist.

Everyone wants to take a picture with us because I guess we're cute or something.  (We're actually just pasty white) I told my friend I feel like a dot of chalk on a chalkboard when I walk around here.  I'm starting to think most people here have never seen a white person because their faces are so shocked. I still haven't beaten the "I'm 15 years old" allegations from almost everyone I meet. I cannot look that young right?

But yeah, if you have any questions you guys should email me back because I literally have nobody to talk to on pday, not even like my Bishop talks to me. I bet he'll appreciate the shoutout too. I'll throw the link to my Google photo though, there's some pics on there for you guys. 

Love Elder Cottrell