" . . . ya filthy animals"

🎁🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄🎁

Easily the greatest Holiday on the calendar

The food, the cookies, the lights, the movies, the gingerbread houses, family time and oh did I mention cookies yet? 

All of these wonderful things are what I associated with Christmas back home, but things are a bit different on this side of the pond... no cookies, no lights, no movies to watch, peoples actual houses are falling apart much like my gingerbread houses from home. My family is 10 thousand miles away (not even an exaggeration)
And once again... NO SUGAR COOKIES. 😭

Too many times do I get caught up with the busy activities of the season that I can begin to forget why we are truly celebrating this miraculous event.

God sent his only begotten son so that the war over sin and death could be won, I'm so grateful for Christ and the time i have to share his light with the people of South Africa!

Sorry for the short email, I'm absolutely clapped rn haha

Merry Christmas 🤍

-Elder Cottrell