He is Rizzin!

No, the subject line does not have to do with the fact that it was Easter... just a silly comp of mine.

But happy late Easter everyone, I hope you were able to really remember the savior this past week!

Sorry that it's been a few weeks since I've written an email, things have been crazy over here in Berea, I won't go in too much detail, I thought I'd just give yall a little update on my life.

Transfers! 
I had to say goodbye to Elder Alder 😪..
And hello to not one, but two new companions,
Elder Alleman - LV
And (drumroll pls)
Elder Raherinandrasana - Madagascar 

Yeah I'm trio training a malagasy with the only other elder from Las Vegas...small world aye?

But we've been having a great time with him, he doesn't speak any English so it's difficult to get him to do just about anything lol.
Bit of a crazy story though, at the start of my mission I randomly decided I wanted to start learning French, (totally not bc i heard girls like a guy who can speak French with the accent) so I'd spend some free time doing lessons on Duolingo.

Fast forward about 9 months and Elder Raherinandrasana comes speaking French!
And we're able to communicate through that which is a pretty cool miracle.
Then I can tell him what the French translates to in English!
Hopefully it's a nice way he can feel more connected to his comps bc I can imagine it's pretty hard to not know the language.

I got sick for about 3 days and was told I couldn't leave the house bc it "could be covid" 
Yall why the flip are we still out here worrying abt that? Anywho, if you have any questions about the week, just lmk and I'll get back to you! 

Spiritual thought,
I'll just throw in a little poem I wrote for Easter time, if you've already seen it then ngixolisa.

Love you all!