Oh, hey
So, for this week's email it's gonna be shorty, I'm tired. Hungry. Why is there never time for all the things?!
Monday:
Pday, we played basketball again. Womp womp.
Tuesday:
Can't really remember this day tbh.
I guess I could probably look back at my journal 😉
Wednesday:
Finished my 2nd journal, I write way too much every day. I also had exchanges with my zone leader. He’s not my fave.
Thursday:
We had district council, it was pretty nice, mainly bc I was away from my ZL lol.
Friday:
Lots of people canceling appointments - that’s always a bummer.
Saturday:
It was a friend's birthday, so we bought a cake and some yogurt for her bc she loves yogurt. She was so excited and happy to see us. It's one of the parts of missionary work I enjoy the most. They served up the cake and poured the yogurt on top of the cake. That was a new way to eat cake 😳
Sunday:
I had to speak, I thought it was just a quick 5-minute talk, then when your boy pulls up to church and Branch Pres tells me that I have to fill in 15 minutes. Don't ask me how, but I made it happen. Also, church attendance was a complete bomb, meaning we barely had any friends show up.
Monday:
2 Zone Pday,
I wanted to die it was so hot outside, but then we had a "braai" which is the same as a barbecue. We had to do some skit thing, and I got wrapped up in toilet paper, honestly had no idea what was happening.
Welp, I gotta get some Sleep!
Spiritual thought:
Jesus loves you!
In my opinion that's a pretty cool thing to think about 😊 .