Last day of MTC!

 

There's no way it's already been three weeks. This month has flown by so fast. Also this whole email thing ain't it. I go through my week and then as soon as it's time to write about it, I forget everything that happened. 

I'll make it short and sweet. 

Wednesday - all I can remember was I wanted to not be with my companion anymore. Like he was ticking me off, making up stuff abt me and yeah.  That's when I just went downstairs to my room and prayed for a loooonnngg time, I'm talking hours here just me talking with God.  Anyway enough of Wednesday. 

Thursday was temple day and we did all the ordinances in one day which was so cool. A lot of the native African elders have only been baptized when they were converted, so they don't really know how to be baptized if that makes sense. This one elder jumped up out of the water and backflopped into the font. It was probably the most holy splash I'll ever see, the rest of the ordinances were great. I love the sealings so much, we got to be in the sealing room while a couple were doing proxy sealings. Guys, I know I may have just turned 18 a month ago, but I cannot wait to get sealed. The blessings are so incredible!
 
Friday was honestly same ol same, just classes and workshops and stories about Elder Womack seeing demons. You know, just the usual Friday stuff, nothing too crazy.

Saturday was just more classes, and Elder Hall gave me a blessing. I was his first one so that's sick.

Sunday we had an Area 70 give a devotional to us, his name was brother Matswagothata. Try saying that 5 times fast, or just once. I'm too unseasoned (white) for the names here, but his devotional was so powerful and we had a fast and testimony meeting and I made the congregation laugh, no biggie. Then we watched a video about the crucifixion and it made me cry. The spirit confirming to me this is all so true, Jesus loves us so much we can't even comprehend. He atoned and died for us so we can live with Him and our families forever.

Monday was more classes, we had a fun volleyball game for workout time. Also I'm the goat (greatest of all time) at ping pong and ultimate Frisbee. These other elders are not the most athletic buts it’s fine. 

My favorite part of the week was Monday night when we all gave and received blessings. It was honestly one of the coolest things ever. Elder Hall gave me another one and we had our whole district join in on it. As it went on I could feel my head getting heavier. I thought it was just the Elders messing with me, but after the blessing concluded everyone said how they felt like there were more hands pressing on top of theirs.  What a cool thing to be apart of. 

Now it's Tuesday and it's packing day, and haircuts. Crazy how this time has flown by. I’m heading out into the real world tomorrow!